This Tutorial Series is for anyone and everyone who wishes to learn the Data Structures & algorithms Subject starting from the very basics.
We will be covering both the theory & implementation part(C++ program code to implement Data Structures & Algorithms) in this tutorial series.
Most importantly we will be covering many practical programs based on the fundamental concepts that we learn so this will be very beneficial for IT students who have Data Structures and Algorithms as a practical subject since we will be covering up most of the practical programs that are usually asked in practical exams. You can easily make your theoretical answers for your exams from these individual topics too.
Here’s a list of topics to be covered in this tutorial series:
- What is Data Structures & What is an Algorithm ? Why do we need Data Structures & Algorithms ?
- What is Abstract Data Types in Data Structures | ADT in DS
- What is Stack Data Structure ? | C++ Program to Implement Stack DS Operations
- What is Queue Data Structure ? | Queue Operations & Working | C++ Program to Implement Queue Operations
- Circular Queue Data Structure | C++ Program to Implement Circular Queue Operations
Linked List Data Structure –
- What is Linked List Data Structure ? | Arrays vs Linked List | Operations | Types | Applications
- Singly Linked List Data Structure all Operations | C++ Program to Implement Singly Linked List
- Doubly Linked List Data Structure all Operations | C++ Program to Implement Doubly Linked List
- Circular Linked List Data Structure all Operations | C++ Program to Implement Circular Linked List