- HTML to define the content of web pages
- CSS to specify the layout of web pages
- Node.JS : Used in server side programming. Node.JS is complete framework for server side development
- React : is a front-end library developed by Facebook. Using React JS you can create web as well as mobile applications.
- React VR : Used to create real world Virtual Reality experiences and applications.
- Less server interaction − You can validate user input before sending the page off to the server. This saves server traffic, which means less load on your server.
- Immediate feedback to the visitors − They don’t have to wait for a page reload to see if they have forgotten to enter something.
- Increased interactivity − You can create interfaces that react when the user hovers over them with a mouse or activates them via the keyboard.