This is the very first tutorial of the Dynamic Web application development course. In this video we will understand the project & take a look at the technologies to be used as well as the prerequisites of this course.
About the Course & Prerequisites –
- Design & Develop a complete Dynamic Web Application from scratch.
- Understand the concept of responsive web designing & how Bootstrap helps in responsive mobile first web development.
- Perform DB connectivity with MS SQL using C# programming.
- Tech used –
- ASP.NET with C# programming
- MS SQL DB
- Prerequisites –
- Basic knowledge of ASP.NET with C#, MSSQL & Bootstrap
- Software Used –
About the Web-Application –
Topic – Online Library Management System
- Member Signup – New users can sign up via this module
- Member Login – Signed up users will login in
- View Books – Anyone can view the books available
- Admin Login – Admin will login via this module
- Book Author Management – Add/Update/Delete Author details
- Publisher Management – Add/Update/Delete Publisher details
- Book Inventory – Add/Update/Delete Book details
- Book Issuing Process – Issue/Return Books
Online Library Management System Demo Images –